What Is Rooting and Benefits of Android Rooting:
- You can Install special apps which can enhance the performance and speed of your android device which are only compatible after rooting of your android device.
- You can Update your android device when they launch new version of the OS to enjoy the benefits of updated version which will be more compatible with huge list of free apps.
- If you dont like the User Interface of your Android device you have a chance to install custom ROM to change the UI of your android device if your root the device.
- Rooting Automates everything.
- Rooting makes complete backups of your device.
- Rooting helps you to track your device even after some one makes a factory reset.
How to Root an Android Phone/Tablet with out PC:
- Download latest version of Framaroot application on your android devices.
- Move the Framaroot app to your SD card.
- Install the app from .apk file which will give show you install button after tapping the file.
- It shows many options and select "install super user" option.
- It will shows you six exploits and select any one of them and it will take time to root the device.
- If the rooting is success it shows Success message, if failed it shows failed message.