When you need to scan some important documents and you find that no scanners are available near by you. IF thats a dead urgent situation, You can use your android phone as portable scanner. IF you want to use your android phone as a scanner you have landed on the right page where we are going to teach you how to use Android phone as scanner.
This trick will help you to use your Android phone’s camera as a scanner. The camera will scan your document and will make a digital copy of your document for you.
Download Camscanner to use Android Phone as Scanner
Please follow the below steps to use android phone as scanner by downloading Camscanner application. I dont want to waste your time so lets get into the tutorial.
- Download Camscanner into your phone from google play store.
- After downloading the camscanner app open it and initiate the process of installation.
- Follow the steps in the screen till you reach to the login screen.
- Then register into the app and they will provide you 30 days of usage for the free version.
- After 30 days you would be charged as a premium version.
- After launching the app you are ready to use your android phone as a scanner.
- Click on camera icon and adjust your documents as per your requirements.
- Now click on Tick option to confirm the scan and it will start checking and saving your doc.
- Congratulations, your scan is done.
- Then you can transfer that scanned copy to your computer by connecting your Android phone with PC.
- This was it!
This is all about the tutorial, I am sure you will definitely like the article. If you have any queries or confusions left related to this article then lend your queries in comment box. I shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
I know it is useful and helpful. Don’t forget to share this article with others too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of users out there.