Increase Text Size On Android Phone: Many times we feel difficulty when reading the text on our Android smartphones. Especially for the people having weak eye sight, they are not at all comfortable with the small screen devices and smartphones. IF you have a weak eye sight you will really feel hell while reading the small font.
IF you really having problem in reading text on your Android phone. We will definitely sort your problem by increasing text size of your smart phone. Its time to teach another tutorial on increasing your font size in your android device.
How To Increase Text Size On Android Phones
Please follow the below steps to increase the size of you android phone.
- Go to setting of your android device and choose the accessibility option.
- Then navigate to large text option.
- Then, turn the Large Text switch on in order to increase the size of text on your Android phone
- Finally you have altered the size of the text in your android device successfully.
Here’s another method to increase the text size on your Android phone just in case if you’ve found the above step complicated.
- Go to the settings and select the display option.
- Then select the font size option.
- You will find a pop up menu which has different font sizes to select.
- Select the size of the font as per your sight.
- Thats it Done.
This is the all about the tutorial on how to increase text size on your Android phone. I hope you people would feel this tutorial is helpful and useful for you guys if you have any sight issues. If you have any queries regarding this article then do drop them in the comment section. I will try to get back to your queries or questions as soon as possible.